Visit the Care4Air Website

Monday 2 March 2009

My 18 day trial of the Mercedes-Benz Electric Smart car has come to an end and I have to say I was very sorry to have to give it back. For those of you who have been following the Blog you will have seen that in my opinion it is the ideal car to commute in and around Sheffield. No carbon emissions, an adequate range of 50-75 miles between charge, 1-2p a mile, road fund tax free, easy parking and free parking in Sheffield.
Electric vehicles must be the future and I hope that the price becomes affordable very soon so we can all benefit and reduce carbon emissions.
I hope you have enjoyed the Blog and as there have been nearly 1100 visitors to the site I think it is fair to say it has generated a lot of interest. Most of the visitors were from Sheffield so we have raised the awareness locally but also from other parts of the UK and as far as the USA and Canada.
All the very best to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment